Tuesday 14 October 2008

Smarts

Chandila's first email to the party is knacker-kickingly awful. I sympathize with the guy, who is clearly trying to shake things up, but someone who is leading on rebranding the party who can't even get his headings the same colour is clearly not the person for the job.

The text itself is not very high quality, the sentence structure and punctuation is odd at the best of times. Basically Chandila comes off as an Apprentice runner-up, and I don't mean that in a nice way. Sorry mate, I think you raise some valid points and hopefully these will be taken up by the membership, but you don't strike me as smart enough to actually do the job of president.

2 comments:

Stephen Glenn said...

Not to mention the Americanized spelling.

Anonymous said...

My main problem with it is that he doesnt seem to know what the main problem with Lib Dems image is other than it is a bit dated...

As I outline elsewhere I really dont think this is the problem...the real problem is that we are not seen as a party that can credibly form a government...